Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Marvel Legends 9 news

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    For those that collect Marvel Legends (and for Galactus aka Rob), here's some good news starting with series 9.

    Galactus Baby!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, I just saw that over on the wb-

    Galactus is one of my all time favorite Marvel characters, but I'm waiting to see some pics first.

    I have both 14"ers, so this new 16" one's gotta be pretty damn cool to get me to play the ML hunt game~

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    DAMMIT

    That is all I have to say

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sweet! at least it's a line-up that I wont MIND getting all of


    ...if I can find all the rat bastards...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font size="24">I'm Freaking! Give Me Oxygen! Anyone!</font>

    If I have to buy three cases, Its done. That is the best news this year. Whoa!

    I may have to give everyone on the board a figure in trade for the Galactus parts. Be Prepared!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might just buy the whole series to build Galactus.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With Toybiz' packouts I don't know if I should be happy or just more frustrated.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I think Im gonna order a set or a case! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This will be SWEET! ...unless you have to get the variants to get all the pieces ! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm assuming that the variants will come with the same pieces that the normal versions do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •